Stock 8 Old BAKELITE STOCK-Rod-Chunk-Pipe-Jewelry-Radio Knobs
Here are 8 assorted pieces of vintage bakelite stock which we purchased many years ago. Surfaces have scratches and dull spots in some places. Some yellows and/or 2-tones have darker surface staining and will need to be buffed and/or polished. They are as they were made or cut, with saw marks showing and some melt marks on ends. Measurements as follows:
Great stuff for making jewelry, radio knobs, and other artistic projects! 60s8
- yellow rectangular chunk - 3" x 1-1/4" x 7/8" thick.
- emerald green curved piece probably intended for drawer handle. 1/2" wide x 4-1/4" long. 1/2" thick at ends. 1/4" thick in center.
- olive rod marbled with black & yellow - 6-1/4" long x 1/2" diameter
- black rod marbled with yellow - 6-1/4" long x 1/2" diameter
- cherry red faceted fan style flatware handle type piece - 4" long x 3/4" at wide end x 1/2" at narrow end. Interior opening in narrow end (to insert stainless utensil) is about 1-3/4" long.
- marbled red, yellow disc - 1-1/2" diameter x 7/16" thick
- pumpkin pie brown piece for pipe stem - 4" long x 3/4" diameter at larger end tapering to mouthpiece end which is 1/2" wide x 1/4"
- horn shaped and textured piece made for a carving set handle is matt black on the outside but you can see that it looks like anmber or honey color underneath. They would have probably removed some black when they polished it to make it look like those horn handles we are all so familiar with. 5" long. Flat end measures 1-1/8" x 1" tapering to about 1/2" diameter at the tip.
Shipping " -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping