Vintage Toy Cars 30's Metal Erie Barclay RR 40's Thomas
Here is group of old toy cars and a bunch of extra wheels and axles from some that didn't survive. They are:
- metal Lincoln Zephyr circa 1930's marked Parker Erie U.S.A. Zephyr - 3.5" long, underside is green, top is black... was most likely repainted long ago, wheels are intact and turn
- metal Packard roadster circa 1930's marked Erie Parker U.S.A. - 3.5" long, underside is cream, top is red... was most likely repainted long ago, wheels turn and are intact but have some glue on 2 of them making a flat spot.
- plastic convertible circa 1940's marked Thomas Toys Made in U.S.A. - driver and wheels are intact, unfortunately there's a big piece broken from passenger side over front wheel. If you put that side to the back of the shelf, it will still look good. @@" long.
- metal coal car from a miniature railroad train is marked NYCRR (New York City Railroad ?) on the side and Barclay Made in U.S.A. underneath. 1.75" long.
- metal dune buggy with rear hitch or coupling device, 2.25" long, only portions of words appear on the underside, one under the other: UA RUN UT, original red paint shows light wear on high spots
- metal Mustang fastback with rear hitch or coupling device, 2.5" long, original green candy apple paint has some chips most noticeable on hood and roof edges.
- group of wheels and axles as pictured
All were purchased from various estate sales.18s6
" Shipping -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
Go to top of page I
Site Map I
Item index I
Will sell United States Only- Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only
NO International sales- NO International Shipping