1940s NOS 2 Fountain Pens Lone Star & Marbled Red Gray Good Bladders Golden Nibs
These 2 vintage 1940's fountain pens are new old stock from a lot purchased about 40 years ago. All were manufactured with green pen bottom, black jewel ends, and a different color cap, as shown, either variegated blue or a mix of black, pearlized gray and red.
- Pocket clip on blue cap is marked Lone Star. The pen is 4.75" long. The nib is marked: Veri Smooth Made in USA.
- Pocket clip on variegated cap is unmarked. The pen is 5" long. The nib marked: Veri Smooth Made in USA Fine.
- Bladders are intact and flexible.
- Lever fill tabs work properly and are marked: Made in U.S.A.
- Nib sections with attached bladder fit tightly into the barrel. They are a push fit, not threaded.
- There are some light signs of prolonged storage which can be seen thru a magnifier: slight oxidation to fill levers, pocket clips and metal rings. There are some fine scratches to surfaces.
- For the most part they are in very good condition.
14.99 Shipping 2.99 -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only