1934 US Stamps Framed Souvenir Sheets Yosemite 1¢ Mt Rainier 3¢ National Parks
Here are 2 framed souvenir sheets from the National Parks stamps issued in 1934 which featured 10 of the great natural wonders of America.
- Only the Mt. Rainier 3¢ and the Yosemite 1¢ were issued as imperforate souvenir sheets.
- They were to commemorate major stamp expositions.
- Mt Rainier: the 1934 National Philatelic Exhibition held in Atlantic City, New Jersey, from August 27 to 31, 1934.
- Yosemite: the Trans-Mississippi Philatelic Exposition held in Omaha, Nebraska from October 8 to 13, 1934.
- There are 2 imperforate unused sheets of 6 stamps each.
- The paper they are mounted on looks as if it might possibly be a page from a vintage stamp album.
- The stamps appear to be in very good unused condition.
- Frame is contemporary style... this type of frame made for at least the past 50 years. The window is plastic, not glass and it has some scratches.
- Frame measures 14-1/4" x 11-1/4".
- Purchased from an estate sale.
19.99 Shipping 9.99 -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only