Delicate Victorian Bar Pin Signed GLP George L Paine Gold-Tone Pale Green Stone
This delicate Victorian bar pin is signed G.L.P. on the C-clasp denoting George L. Paine Company of Attleboro, Massachusetts, in business from 1909-1922.
- A bezel mounted pale green stone (probably glass) is open in the back and clear, not foiled.
- Gold color finish is probably plating as I can see some wear in a couple of spots as would be expected with plating. (Research shows GLP products were mostly gold plated, 10K gold fronted, and solid gold.)
- It measures 2-1/16" long.
- If you look at it from the side you can see there is a slight bend in the bar at the hinge end that is not noticeable from the front.
- Very good condition otherwise.
15.00 Shipping 2.99 -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only