Gene Krupa Sextet '54 Clef EP-247 EP-248 Charlie Shavers Ray Brown Teddy Wilson
The Gene Krupa Sextet - 2 vintage 1954 Clef 45 RPM extended play records: EP-247 Album #3 and EP-248 Album #4 both with Charlie Shavers, Ray Brown, Teddy Wilson, Bill Harris, and Eddie Davis.
- Both play all the way through and sound good with no pops, skips, or scratches and just a hint of crackle in quiet spots. Surface is very shiny. They have been well cared for.
- They each have a cardboard picture sleeve both of which have darkened on back with age and also have some gray marks. Album #4 has penciled price marks on back.
- Album #3 sleeve is worn along edges; bottom edge has a short split in middle.
- Album #4 sleeve is worn along edges; splits along top & bottom edges starting at record opening and going half way on bottom, 2/3 of the way across on top.
- Album #3 tracks: Who's Rhythm, Second Helping Blues
- Album #4 tracks: Don't Be That Way, Bloozy Woozy, Windy, Meddle My Minor
14.99 Shipping 2.99 -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only