Vintage Enamel Wall Plate Dubrovnik Harbor Adriatic Sea Yugoslavia Signed EUC 9"
Vintage enamel on copper wall plate shows a view of Dubrovnik Harbor on the Adriatic Sea.
- Paper makers label reads: 35 dekor Zagreb - Rucni Rad - which means Hand Work or Hand Made in Serbian.
- A second paper label with artist's name reads: Belak J.
- A label applied by former owner reads: Yugoslavia 1986. I guess that means the plate was purchased before the 1980's wars which broke the country apart. Dubrovnik is now a Croatian city.
- It measures 9.25" in diameter.
- There are 2 metal loops on back rim for hanging.
- 6 tiny pin holes in enamel on back are where 2 different sized triangular stilts held it off the kiln shelf so the enamel would not melt and stick to the shelf. One has been ground by the maker.
- Very pretty and in excellent condition... no chips or cracks in enamel, no dents.
- Purchased from an estate sale.
17.99 Shipping 8.88 -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only