Ansel Adams Catalog Metropolitan 1st NY Art Museum Show 1974 w/ 8 AA Postcards
Original Catalog entitled: Photographs by Ansel Adams - Prints and Drawings Galleries - April 24 to June 30, 1974 - Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Catalog states: It is his first one-man show in a New York City museum.
- The non-paginated catalog contains: Acknowledgements, a list of 156 photographs, a Chronology, a list of Portfolios by Ansel Adams, and a Bibliography. No pictures.
- Included are 8 high quality postcards of Adams photographs (purchased at the show): All are marked: Published by 5 Associates, Redwood City, CA - Photolithography by George Waters, San Francisco.
- Also included are 2 newspaper articles which had been stored in the catalog: An announcement about the show (this has left a slightly yellow rectangular mark on the 2nd to last page, and an article about Adams that appeared in the Philadelphia Inquirer in 1975.
- Everything (except the yellowish mark) is in excellent condition.
14.99 Shipping 3.00 -Will Ship United States Lower 48 States Only